Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Will's baptism...

Mike and I felt quite official as we planned our first get together for Will. His baptism was on Jan. 4th at the Newman Center in Salt Lake City. It was just perfect if you ask me. He looked amazing and smiled the whole time. I was astonished as I looked around at the 50+ people who came to support him. They came from many different faiths and backgrounds both friends and family to welcome him to faith. And many more, who were unable to attend, sent cards filled with words of encouragement, congratulations and love.

Fr. Daniel warmed the water for him



Parents and Godparents


Ryan and Marisa have been friends for what feels like forever. They were there during our biggest moments. I thing Ryan was more nervous for his birth than Mike and I were! We recognize their faith and are honored that they are Will's godparents.



Posing with Fr. Daniel




Proud Parents


There is a lot of love that surrounds this little boy!

2 comments:

Curtis and Jen said...

He looks adorable on his special day Em. You should be a proud Mama :)

L said...

Congrats!! He is so stinkin' cute. I just want to pinch those cute cheeks.