Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Will's first holidays...

Halloween...

Look at our cute candy corn! William's first Halloween was a fun one. We bounced all over the valley seeing friends and family and showing off my first official homemade Halloween costume. It's true, I did all of the sewing myself, and I'm very proud! It was actually pretty easy. William was a trooper and wore a smile the entire day! Halloween is much more fun with him but I have a feeling I won't be choosing the costume much longer!

William and Lily

Will and Jax

Thanksgiving...

What a crazy day!! It was full of delicious food and lots of family. We had a nice slow morning and then went to Mike's mom's for an early dinner followed by my mom's for a late dinner. We were exploding at the seams. William sat at the table and enjoyed looking around at everyone. It took everything we had not to feed him prime rib and mashed potatoes although his dad did sneak him a taste of homemade gravy! He wasn't too sure what to think of it. Grandpa Bart surprised us with some hunting wear for him. We have been looking for deer hunting attire all over and haven't been able to find anything until now. I love the hat, but Will loved the deer on his slippers. They keep him entertained every time he wears them.


Beef with his camo

Here we are at my mom's, and the huge meal she cooked for the six of us. It was so good! All of my favorite comfort foods. William loved having unkin David in town and so did I. It is nice to have him home. He is back in DC now, but gets updates on Will's size everyday. Will looks like he is already eating prime rib, but he's only on rice cereal. I just love this pic though.

Beef with his...well...beef.

Hangin' with Unkin Dave

0 comments: